- An abstract is an outline/brief summary of your paper and your whole project.
- The main sections are introduction, aims of the study, methods, results and conclusions.
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words, formatted in Microsoft Word, and single-spaced, using Times New Roman font as the template of abstract.
- Participants of oral presentation must write abstracts such as template that is already available.
- Participants who will take oral presentations must submit an abstract and full paper before the deadline.
- The abstract should submit until August 1st 2024.
- All abstracts will be contained in an abstract e-book.