e-Poster Format Guidelines
The posters will be shown to the conference LCD directly from the electronic PowerPoint files you provide. Please prepare your poster following the guidelines are given below and submit online before August 30, 2018, for technical inspection.
Guidelines to complete your poster:
- All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- Layout: landscape (Horizontal Orientation)
- Set your page size to 36.5” wide x 20.5” H
- Minimum font: 32pt
- Recommended font Types: Calibri, Arial, Times New Roman
- File Format: Save your file as a PPT in order to upload your e-Poster.
- Media: Pictures, graphs, and tables can be included in the e-Poster.
- Multimedia: videos and music cannot be included in the e-Poster.
Please click below for the e-Poster Template.